Three Inns, Three Nights and Three Dinners
Continuing New England's long tradition in the culinary arts, Passport to New England offers a celebration of our bounty with dinner and lodging at three award winning Inns.
The exquisite selection of small family farms and coastal regions makes New England the perfect place for food lovers.
Each Inn is proud to feature a "cooking local" philosophy; utilizing as many local ingredients as possible and supporting local farmers and markets through programs like the Vermont Fresh Network and New Hampshire's "Farm to Table" initiative.
Our three participating Passport Inns have received acclaim from local and national newsmedia, AAA, Wine Spectator and most important - our guests.
- Lodging at the Colby Hill Inn, in the "one and only" Henniker, New Hampshire
- An Romantic Three-Course Dinner
- Candlelight Breakfast overlooking perennial gardens and antique barns
- Lodging at the Three Mountain Inn, in unspoiled Jamaica, Vermont
- A Fabulous Five-Course Dinner
- An Incredible Three-Course Vermont Breakfast
- Lodging at the Swift House Inn, in historic Middlebury, Vermont
- A Magnificent Multi-course Dinner
- A Bountiful Country Breakfast
Price for two people, based on double occupancy:
- Stay one night in each inn or create your own three night experience
- Linger Longer - add additional nights
Prices exclude taxes and gratuities
Spend at least one night in each of the host inns and receive a recipe book with outstanding culinary delights from each Inn
Minimum night stay requirements may apply
Call for Holiday and Foliage rates