As with everyone else in the world, the past 2 years had life altering moments.
We recognize that some of our guest will need to adjust to our changes, we hope you understand and still visit us and Southern Vermont.
What will be new or different at the Inn:
* We have reduce our rates to reflect our modified services.
* We still have breathtaking views and plenty of peace and quiet.
* We are maintaining the contact-less check-in process.
* Most of the decorative items have been removed from the rooms.
* The rooms will continue to be spotlessly clean and sanitized with hospital grade sanitizer.
* For your safety as well as our staff, daily housekeeping will not be provided.
* For your convenience, there is a Keurig Coffee machine and refrigerator in each room.
* Our common rooms are closed, so breakfast and dinner are no longer available.
* Thursday thru Saturday during the Summer and Fall, we offer dinner at the Dirty Duck Tavern.
* Check out our menu dirtyducktavern.com
As always, we live on property, so we will still be here to see you, chat and of course make recommendations.
If you would like more information or have any questions, don't hesitate to email or call us 802-874-4140.
We are looking forward to your visit.
Ed and Jennifer
Copyright Three Mountain, near Stratton. All rights reserved.